Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Post-Christmas Table

So, you know your a southern girl when...you sound like Paula Dean...yeees, but also when...

You receive formal china for Christmas and you are excited about it.

I think my friend Jessica, from California, will get a big kick out of this because she wouldn't consider registering for china for her own wedding, much less for a Christmas gift. To each their own, and I am loving my beautiful Christmas table. Thanks Mom and Dad!








My step-mother, Lynda, collects different patterns of Christmas china. Each person at her table has different Christmas plate. For years, I have admired this beautiful Lenox pattern and usually tried to make sure it was my plate, so it was a very thoughtful gift.

I received a couple more awesome pieces that I just had to share!

A Blue and While plate from my Mema

A beautiful brown and blue pottery dish from the Fitchetts in CO


No comments:

Post a Comment